Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Memo Board Re-Do: Home Deor Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & welcome to my blog!
I hope your Sunday is off to good start!
Today's post features a project I created using
an original image handdrawn by me.
My husband purchased a few memo boards
from Hobby Lobby that were on clearance.
The cool thing is the cork board sits in
a triangular frame.
They were pretty plain looking so 
I grabbed one for myself to re-do.

Click on the video below for more details...

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Check out these close up pics:

 I'm pleased with how it turned out.
Now I can keep track of future video ideas, cards I 
want to work on or new techniques I want try.
I can jot them down and pin it to the board.

I love how the image turned out as well.
I purchased a set of Prismacolors from A.C. Moore
and have been experimenting with them.
Currently I use them to enhance the coloring of images.
I am still working on using them alone 
but with all things it takes some practice.

As for the image, I have also been working on my drawing
and this is one of the first images I drew.
I love her expression and she looks to me like she's forgotten something.
So for now I'm calling her "Oops I Forgot"
Chibi Girl.


I hope you enjoyed this project & video!

Thanks for watching & enjoy the rest of  your Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button