Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

Inspirational Wall Hanging: Paper Crafting Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Friday to all!
Today's post features a project I created using the 
Jane Davenport "4 Faces" stamp set from American Crafts.
I've had this set for a few months now
& thought it was time to use it.
This is a beautiful stamp set that you can 
customize.
I decided to use this set to create an 
inspirational wall hanging for my craft room.

Click on the video below to watch the tutorial>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Check out these close up pics:


I think this project turned out nicely.
These images are wonderful to color.
I need to go back to Michael's to purchase
the other sets.



I hope you enjoyed this project & video!

Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button