Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

"Thank You" Card Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Tuesday to all!
Today's post features a Fall inspired "Thank You" card
featuring an original image by me.
I also used a cool technique called 
"Ink Smooshing" to add color to my background.

You can check out the tutorial below...

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics:

I love the warm colors of the background &
I think the flower turned out nicely.

I used a Sizzix stamp set from Jen Long for the sentiment.
The awesome part is I was able to get in Hobby Lobby on 
clearance for $2.15.

If you would like more info on the card
you can click on the Description Box below the video.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button